Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Wake Up, Ohio, Your Constitutional Right to High Quality Public Education is at Risk
- Los Angeles: While Bullets Fly, the Tests Must Go On
- Peter Greene on the Failure of CCSS: It’s Not the Implementation, Stupid!
- Colorado Teacher: Is This Good for Kids? Why I Resigned
- How Corporate Interests Beat NYC’s Progressive Mayor and How He Can Recover