Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- UNICEF: Rich Kids in Poor Countries Get the Most Money for Education
- Federal Judge Orders Imagine Charter Chain to Pay $1 Million for ‘Self-Dealing’
- Who Benefits from Standardized Testing? Not Students.
- Indiana: Key Legislator Forms Education Lobbying Firm
- Kristen Buras Responds to NBER Paper About Charters