Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Calling all teachers! Want to attend a TED Conference?
- Future STEM superstars: 4 TED-Ed Club Members present on advanced science topics
- An animated lesson full of adorable animals made of autumn leaves
- 3 brand new TED-Ed Lessons written by CERN scientists
- TED-Ed hosts animation station at TEDGlobal 2014