Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Breaking News: New Mexico Student Protests Against PARCC Continue
- Texas: Senate Leaders Lay Out Plan to Destroy Public Education
- Mercedes Schneider: Time to Stop “Test and Punish” Regime for Teachers
- Proposed: A Charter School Accountability Agenda
- FairTest: Weekly Report on Resistance to High-Stakes Testing