Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Minneapolis School Board Race Swamped with $$$$!
- New York’s BATs Express Outrage at Cuomo’s Promise to “Break” Public Education
- John Thompson: Why Bill Gates Must Read Anthony Cody’s Book
- New Jersey: New Study Shows Charters Enroll Different Demographics
- Iris Rotberg: Common Core and Charters are not Silver Bullets
- Our newest TED-Ed Lesson was made entirely out of chalk
- TED-Ed launches an interactive periodic table with a video for every element
- Calling all teachers! Want to attend a TED Conference?
- Future STEM superstars: 4 TED-Ed Club Members present on advanced science topics
- An animated lesson full of adorable animals made of autumn leaves