Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Breaking News: NC Judge Blocks Anti-Tenure Law
- Greet the Hedge Funders and Cuomo with a Picket in the Pines!
- Hedge Fund Group Pours Money into Newark Mayor’s Race for Charter Supporter
- Alex Pareene in Salon: Time to Fire Everyone on the New York Times’ Opinion Page
- Pennsylvania: 1 of Every 6 Charters Succeeds; Cyber Charters Are Low Performing
- Celebrate Shakespeare’s birthday with some of his best insults and pickup lines
- From Earth Day to every day: 4 TED-Ed Lessons to help you save the world
- Selfies with a twist: TED-Ed Club Members pose with their big ideas
- The misunderstood grizzly: Three experts discuss why brown bears deserve respect rather than fear
- One physicist’s journey from student to scientist (and how video helped him get there)