Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Broward County Closes Two Charters for Poor Academics, Squandered Resources
- Legal Scholar: Eliminating Teachers’ Job Security Will Damage the Profession without Helping Children
- Schneider: Hewlett Foundation Proposes an Accountability Program for CCSS
- Rosa Rivera-McCutcheon on Race, Power, and Privilege at Public Education Nation
- David Sirota: Governor Scott Walker Based “Living Wage” on Restaurant Industry
- TED-Ed launches an interactive periodic table with a video for every element
- Calling all teachers! Want to attend a TED Conference?
- Future STEM superstars: 4 TED-Ed Club Members present on advanced science topics
- An animated lesson full of adorable animals made of autumn leaves
- 3 brand new TED-Ed Lessons written by CERN scientists