Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Leading up to TEDYouth, students explore the world behind TED-Ed lessons
- 5 jobs we didn’t know existed before TEDYouth
- The science of Interstellar: 5 TED-Ed Lessons to help you understand the film
- Cue the visuals: New Yorker cartoonist and TED-Ed animator host a TED-Ed Club Workshop
- TED-Ed Club Facilitator brings TEDGlobal to his students