Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- Ohio: Concept Charter Chain, Under FBI Investigation Gets $48.5 Million a Year
- Two More Ohio Charter Schools Under Investigation
- Ohio: CEO of StudentsFirst Says Most of Ohio’s Charters “Stink” and Should Be Closed
- Poll: Americans Want Better Trained, Certified Teachers
- Kristen Buras: Message to York City, Beware of For-Profit Charter Chains!