Wallkicker is a political blog written for professional educators, parents and concerned citizens. Its focus is on meaningful educational reform, supporting teachers and insulating schoolchildren from effects of the politics of education.
Along the way, Wallkicker will examine some exciting possibilities for positive change in our schools and in our culture. Those possibilities could be anywhere; after all, curriculum is everywhere.
- The brilliance of bioluminescence: A TED-Ed Lesson and TED Talk pairing
- How tsunamis work (in animated GIFs)
- 9 TED-Ed Lessons about cool (and creepy) bugs
- More than a click and a snap: Photography tips from TED’s Senior Photo Editor
- TED-Ed’s super summer reading list: 40+ books recommended by our educators